Museums in Brest and Finistere
Discover the great French, Breton and Brest naval adventure in an exceptional setting (the ancient Castle of Brest).
Opening times :
- In summer (1st April - 30th September) : 10 h - 18 h 30 - daily (except on the 1st May)
- In winter (1st october - 31st March) : 13 h 30 - 18 h 30 - daily (except on 25th December).
Annual closure: 1st January - 31st January. Ticket office closes at 5.30 pm
Information : 33 (0)2 98 22 12 39
Découvrez les collections permanentes et les expositions temporaires du musée.
Ouvert le :
- mardi au samedi de 10h à 12h et de 14h à 18h
- dimanche du 14hà 18h
- Fermé le lundi, le dimanche matin, et certains jours fériés
An exceptional setting, a museum, a medieval garden…
- April to September: open daily
- Off season and mid-term holidays : open daily, closed on Saturdays.
Information : 02.98.27.35.90
Musée de l'ancienne abbaye de Landevennec
- Open all year round. Groups must book in advance.
Information: Monday to Friday, 2pm - 6 pm: 33(0)22.214.171.124.35
Ecomusée de Plouguerneau
BP 35 - Route de Saint Michel
Discover daily life in a 19th century hamlet
- The Moulins de Kerouat (the Mills of Kerouat) and the Maison Cornec (the Cornec House) welcome you from April to September.
Information : 02 98 68 87 76
Écomusée des Monts d'Arrée
Moulins de Kerouat
A beautiful garden and high-quality temporary exhibitions…
- In July and August, open daily (10.30 am to 6.30 pm). Ticket office closes at 5.30 pm.
- Off season: opening times vary according to exhibitions and events.
Information : 02 98 25 84 39
Abbaye de Daoulas